Everyone's Favorite Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyone's Favorite Roleplay

A roleplay for everyone's intrests! Wolves, cats, mystical and magical beings, monsters and simple mundanes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outta This World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outta This World Empty Outta This World Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Admin-Ariadne

Admin

Table of Contents

Story

Rules

Skelly

My Charries

Characters, and who they are played by

~Story for the Aliens~
Earth. What a strange planet compared to yours. The people talk so weird, and they are so........... Well yea, weird. But you look just like them. Arms, legs, hair, eyes, nose, ears, lips. You and a group of other young teens have been taught and practiced in the Earth peoples ways and traditions. Now you are being sent from your home planet, Alioth, to Earth. People can tell you are different, and some stay away from you. You were forbidden to mate with these strange creatures but.......... Can you obey? Your will you give your heart to something not even of your own species?

~Story for Humans~
Life was pretty normal for you. Get up, go to school, come home, laze around, hang with friends, sleep, repeat. But a group of "foreign exchange" students have come to Wayland High School, and now your life has gotten a little weirder. Strange thing are now happening at school. You promised yourself not to get mixed with those kids. But something...... Something is pulling your to them. Will you fall in love?

* Aliens can have 2 powers. ONLY 2!!!! And they can be ANYTHING.
* Aliens can't fall for Aliens, Humans can't fall for humans. Unless you want to do the whole, humans break up, then they both fall for the aliens or something like that.
* At least one boy and one girl.
* Please, no cussing or being mean in OOC. Its rude and not at all entertaining or funny or impressive.
* ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK.
* At least 3 sentences. PLEASE.
* When having sex, you can do what you want but dont get really detailed. We know its your fantasy but some of us REALLY don't want a full inside look. Fades or Fade to Black is required at some point or another.
* Have fun!

~Skelly~
Name:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out):
History(Optional):
Looks:

Name: Nekoda Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I am an "alien" as you say. I only have one power but its very handy. If I touch someone, I can absorb their powers. I dont steal them, or weaken them. Its almost like I copy them, and we both have them.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shes outgoing, but you have to get to know her. She can lie very effectively, and she has a firey temper.
History(Optional): Nah
Looks: Outta This World Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
With this tattoo
Outta This World Angel-wings-tattoos2

Name: Xavier Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yes. I have 2 powers. I can take on the abilities of any animal, like shapeshift, and I can track any individual.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Can seem like he is full of himself, but hes really quite nice. Compassionate, but tends to hind it behind sarcasm and rudeness.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World 432312_10150550875650186_648770185_9246472_1218658548_n
With this tattoo
Outta This World C1

Name: December Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Noooooo
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Um.... Im human. O.o
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shy and sweet, but can be a bit bipolar sometimes. She is a very independant individual and doesn't like to have guys to everything for her.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World 1213894250IcR5qL1

Name: Bradley Brian Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No......
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Human here.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Funny, nice, outgoing, down to earth. An all around good guy, but he can be a jerk sometimes.
History(Optional):.
Outta This World 22233

https://everyonesfavoriterp.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum